Makeup trials-is it just me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally random reply. I was just wondering if a bride had a trial and said they really liked it, then messaged you later to say they didn’t like it and start picking every part out and then blamed you for their acne (I’m talking an hour after I left her) would you offer a full refund?
She’s practically demanding a full refund for her makeup and lashes etc however I travelled an hour to her and an hour back and used expensive products on her face. Her wedding is in 3 weeks but she also mentioned that she has another makeup artist for her hen do on Saturday so I feel she may rather go with her and instead of telling me that she wants her deposit back and has decided to blame my makeup? I’m really upset by it as I’ve never had bad complaints like this and I’m so worried she will post on my Facebook business page.
Makes me want to not even be a makeup artist anymore!

Aw don't say that! You have been doing it for a long time so you are obviously good at it. Young clients these days do like dramatic eyes brows and lips and strong contour and highlighting seems to be the thing. If you really feel you aren't up to scratch why don't you go to a one day or two day masterclass? A lot of clients like mac/nars/Bobbi brown lately. I live in Manchester and there's just so many places training and releasing makeup artists every month it gets competitive for me!

Latest posts

Back