Male Grooming | Spa InterContinental & Grooming Expert Lee Kynaston Join Forces

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Lee Kynaston, the UK's most experienced male grooming expert has buddied up with Spa InterContinental to develop a menu of fast, effective and fuss-free treatments for the modern man. Put simply, "Pit-Stop" treatments that men can squeeze in before a big meeting, date or day at the office.

Using efficacy-test Elemis skincare products for men, the treatments are designed to the specific needs of the male skin. Each treatment is focused on rapid results and attention to detail and are designed specifically to be squeezed in before an important business meeting, or to unwind pre-date or just to combat jet lag.

Lee Kynaston is an award winning journalist and former magazine editor with no less that 20 years experience, including 8 years as Grooming Editor at Men's Health. "As a grooming writer I've been lucky enough to try some of the best treatments in the world, but none have really delivered quite what I wanted, which is practicality and purpose. This is why I am so excited about helping create Spa InterContinental's new tailor-made treatments for men. I'm also thrilled to be incorporating the Spa's unmissable dry flotation bed into some of them!"

The treatments available are:
- Pre-Business Pit Stop
- Post-Business Pit Stop
- Pre-Date Perfection
- Invigorating Back Scrub
- The Instant Energiser
- The Instant Relaxer
- Deep Tissue Muscle Massage

"We are finding that our male guests are looking for solutions which help to really invigorate and revitalise their skin, particularly before a special occasion or whilst they are travelling," says Radhika Khandke, Spa InterContinental Manager. "They are often on a tight schedule so we have a wide range of 'pit-stop' treatments to suit any time frame."

Spa InterContinental will be offering these treatments at their stylish retreat on London's Park Lane which is kitted out with the state of the art facilities and an expert team of therapists.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• LEE HEAD B&W.JPG
    LEE HEAD B&W.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 491

Latest posts

Back