Male Intimate Waxing - Leicestershire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog76

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been plucking up the courage to have a S&C wax and have only found a few thearapists in my area but it's tricky to know how to approach as a) I'm a bit nervous, and b) don't want the thearpist thinking that i'm anything else but someone who wants hair removed from "down there".
Can anyone reccomend or give me their details so I can ensure I have both a good experience (little pain and no embaressment) and a someone who I can use time and time again.

Lookj forward to hearing from someone soon.

Hello, I do male waxing and have a small studio very near Leicester station. I was trained by Kim lawless in male intimate waxing and most of my clients are male so I'm sure I can help...but I am still recouperating after an operation and cant take anymore bookings until around 7th Feb. My website is www.urbanbare.co.uk take a look my prices & info will be on there. :)

And I'm a friendly old girl, nothing to worry or be embarrassed about..:D

The majority of therapists who offer it are female, but there are some of us guys around who also offer intimate waxing. I've been doing it for nearly five years now - but not sure if you would want to travel as far as Wolverhampton.

Mat

Hello, I do male waxing and have a small studio very near Leicester station. I was trained by Kim lawless in male intimate waxing and most of my clients are male so I'm sure I can help...but I am still recouperating after an operation and cant take anymore bookings until around 7th Feb. My website is www.urbanbare.co.uk take a look my prices & info will be on there. :)

Thank you for all the replies. mjs, I'll be looking to do this at the beginning of March anyway so I'll give you a call before then. I've just had a look and it seems you do what I'm looking for and I'm alrerady feeling a bit more at ease... I imagine the build up to it and the potential for embaressment are much worse than when it's done (I expect you get this all the time).
Thank you again for taking the time to reply and also for making me feel at ease.

Latest posts

Back