Mandarin Collar Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Am looking to buy a new salon black uniform and wondered if anyone knew of a reasonable priced one. Would like a mandarin collar top and elasic waist loose trousers.

Thanks.

sam chaney said:
Am looking to buy a new salon black uniform and wondered if anyone knew of a reasonable priced one. Would like a mandarin collar top and elasic waist loose trousers.

Thanks.

To be honest i dont think you can faulter Flornence Roby, they are a little on the expensive side but the quality is second to none, and i personaly would'nt wear any other uniforms from any other company, they are at the top end of the scale as far as quality goes and they have some fab styles.

Amanda

How about Creative's new range - they look terrific and are very reasonably priced too. Although they don't have a Mandarin collar, they come in black or white, trousers have side zip and back elastic, with the Creative logo and come in sizes 8-20. Check them out!

sam chaney said:

Thanks.
Hi there, I just ordered some new tops from MOVILLE clothing in Ireland. They were about 23 euro each and are really nice quality. You can order on-line. I think it is www.movilleclothing.com

I am not sure about the trousers though cause I didn't order any.

nailz666 said:
Hi there, I just ordered some new tops from MOVILLE clothing in Ireland. They were about 23 euro each and are really nice quality. You can order on-line. I think it is www.movilleclothing.com

I am not sure about the trousers though cause I didn't order any.

Just had a look and they look quite nice and the price is quite affordable as well. Did they take long to deliver and do the sizes come up on the larger or smaller side?

I had mine (black mandarin style) from Gmex last October from a stand called Labeeby. At the show then they were around 32 quid...Glorsclaws might back me up here as she had a similar one recently via mail order.
I didnt go for the trousers that I was told would compliment the tunic....to be honest I really wanted 2 tunics so couldnt afford trousers too....but I bought a pair of ASDA trews £6 which team up quite nicely.

www.labeeby.co.uk
Not sure that the prices are on the web site tho....you will probably have to give em a ring.

Latest posts

Back