Manicure and Pedicure Pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
Hi there everyone
im opening up my own nail bar very soon and ive just started working on my price list but arent sure what is a good price for manicures and pedicures. i dont want to over charge but also dont want to under charge. im pretty new to this site but it would be great if a few of you could give me your ideas

thanx everyone :o)

x

Hi and welcoem to the site, on the top you will find a search button if you do a search on prices you will find lots and lots of information that will hlep you, it all depends on how much your products cost but a rough rule of thumb is £10 per 30min of your time.

HTH

Unless you are a first place winner for natural nails in the u.k. then of course it's £20 per hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl dont think that would wash with the clients somehow lol
x

Just remember not to charge too low it's harder to put the prices up than put them down and also it gives you that little bit of extra flexibility when doing special offers and you don't shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to profits!

HTH

xxxx

Latest posts

Back