Manicure Bubble Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I received my Scratch Mag today and saw the ad for the Professional Manicure Bubble Spa as sold by Beautyfornails

http://www.creativenailplace.com/supplysource/manicure.htm

Just wondering if any of you have tried this. Is it worth the money etc.

Your comments would be much appreciated !

River

hi, beauty express do them as well, I think they are cheaper £11.99 pls vat, I will order one as soon as I have located my catalougue, I am awfull for gadgets and will give anything a go.

We have foot spas so why not hand spas, I think its a great idea, and a good gimmick.

Hi,

Just bumping this post up again.

As anyone used the Bubble Manicure Spa ? Is it worth the money, or just another gimmick that will leave me feeling deflated.......

Thanks !

I can't talk for this model, but tried the Scholl Retreat for Hands which has the same thing, last year. The 'bubbles' were pathetic, a farting goldfish would have made more effect on the water :D
Took it back right away cos it wasn't worth the money. I'm not saying this brand is the same, but assuming it would be same technology??
Hopefully someone who used it can post soon, but you may want to try a search as I posted about it about 5 months ago or so and I'm pretty sure I got some responses then.
xx

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was afraid of... these things always sound really good, but then let you down.

I did do a search and couldn't find anything....... maybe I'm just being thick.

River

Latest posts

Back