Manicure/nail station ebay £84.99

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Hi

Can you have a look at this and let me know if you think its worth getting? I'm going to be doing gel/acrylic and airbrushing eventually so will need room for uv light box and manicre lamp etc.

theres no link

x

I have one of these tables and I have liked it very much. I am now finding it a little too small as I work perminently from home now and doing do mobile so I have bought a larger desk from Gmex last week. The only drawback I can see with this table is that it is heavy, great if its static in a salon but a little on the heavy side for carrying around mobile.

Another pointer too... if you go to the manufacturer they are only about £50 to buy new!! http://www.econo-med.com/ there is a telephone number on this homepage, I think they must be doing up their website as its not availabe to view. But the table is called a 'Healthlife' kidney manicure table. It was only £10 p&p too!! If you lived a bit closer you could have had mine for a bargin price of £40, but I don't want to find packaging for it so it would have to be collected in person.

Nail FX said:
I have one of these tables and I have liked it very much. I am now finding it a little too small as I work perminently from home now and doing do mobile so I have bought a larger desk from Gmex last week. The only drawback I can see with this table is that it is heavy, great if its static in a salon but a little on the heavy side for carrying around mobile.

Another pointer too... if you go to the manufacturer they are only about £50 to buy new!! http://www.econo-med.com/ there is a telephone number on this homepage, I think they must be doing up their website as its not availabe to view. But the table is called a 'Healthlife' kidney manicure table. It was only £10 p&p too!! If you lived a bit closer you could have had mine for a bargin price of £40, but I don't want to find packaging for it so it would have to be collected in person.
Thanks, that's really helpful, i'm going to give them a ring, did you mean that the manicure table is heavy that they do or the new one that you've bought from gmex?

Cheers :smack:

Mitsy said:
Thanks, that's really helpful, i'm going to give them a ring, did you mean that the manicure table is heavy that they do or the new one that you've bought from gmex?

Cheers :smack:

The manicure table is 'sturdy' and a little heavy. Its great if you have a pair of strong arms, it has breaks on the wheels and is a perfect height for working. I wouldnt have got a new one but for I want to use both my brisa lamps and there isnt enough room as well as my prep products on the mobile table. I have no regrets buying it though.... its done me good so far :)

Nail FX said:
The manicure table is 'sturdy' and a little heavy. Its great if you have a pair of strong arms, it has breaks on the wheels and is a perfect height for working. I wouldnt have got a new one but for I want to use both my brisa lamps and there isnt enough room as well as my prep products on the mobile table. I have no regrets buying it though.... its done me good so far :)
Thanks for your help, i'm going to get one :)

Well I have just found a Economed special offer brochure and it looks like these tables have gone up considerably since last November. They are quoting £69.99 +vat and it says you are saving £20. So not much difference to the one on ebay really. There is another one in the brochure called a Compact Manicure Station, with fold down top, padded wrist support, on casters and has a couple of metal basket shelves at one side. This one is only £39.99 + vat and it looks very sturdy and ideal for mobile use.

Thanks, i've requested a copy of their brochure and will have a look at the cheaper one too. :) Thanks for going to all this trouble to find out for me

Sally's do a table that retail's for about £50, it's just a straight rectangle with fold up legs, not to heavy, but its good if you are just going mobile. But would say that its a little to small for use just at home.

Latest posts

Back