Marco

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Went to Excel today. Phoaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marco's a bit of alright. :Love:

We don't have to go to the USA to find icons do we???? :D

We have plenty of our own right here in the good ol' UK.

Marco and Grand Master Geek and Ketan Patel spring immediately to mind!!

Kimmi Rocks said:

He is GORGEOUS!.....and his nail creations are awesome...I love his work so much!
He's a very patient and fab tutor....and he has a stunning wife too!!!

the best thing about marco is his sense of humour.
he has us in fits when we go on our travels!
i will have to get him to post some of his jokes on here, unfortunately it won't b the same as him telling them personally.
i'll tell him 2moro that u think he's a bit of allright, he will b very flattered!
liza x

liza smith said:
the best thing about marco is his sense of humour.
he has us in fits when we go on our travels!
i will have to get him to post some of his jokes on here, unfortunately it won't b the same as him telling them personally.
i'll tell him 2moro that u think he's a bit of allright, he will b very flattered!
liza x
I agree there Liza.....He has this brilliant knack of trying to imitate what he THINKS is my accent.....sort of a broad black country drawl....which I dont think I have!!!!
Im looking forward to my class with him...it cant come soon enough! I just hope his sense of humour holds up for looking at my smile lines!!! :Scared:

hey jacks, he didn't eat me for breakfast over mine and as u know smile lines are sooooo not my thing!! i need someserious practice!!!mind u being eaten for breakfast ........ mmmmmm. ooops, hubby might read this :Scared:

Yeah !!!!! Too right. Wouldn't mind those three between two slices of bread. Wonder how many points that would be at Weight Watchers. :evil:

Think I'll go back tomorrow and take another look. It's good to stalk !!!!

While your at it Kimmi go stalk David from EZ Flow for me lol
x

me 2. I did my conversion with the 'main man' and some one-one training.

He is lovely & down to earth & dead funny!!

His staff are all brilliant and friendly too.

You can scrub my feet anytime Marco !!

Amb xxxxxxxxxx see ya soon for brisa/fabric maybe !!!

Hey did you all take a GOOD look around....there are some really fit guys here this time!!! (and I don't normally look!!!! :lick: )

Lmao...yea Nikki, and there are quite a few on the stand opposite us!!

well something made me part with so much money on the FANTASY TAN stand !!

HE HE !!!!

Kimmi Rocks said:

Is this maco from creative who you can do the 4 day training with? in birmingham?
as im saving to do that course as im not sure to go to ellisons or at macos
which one do i choose who is best?

LayStar said:
Lmao...yea Nikki, and there are quite a few on the stand opposite us!!

PMSL!!!! Slowly turn my head......Mmmmmm, nice!!!! :wink2:

Trudi said:
Is this maco from creative who you can do the 4 day training with? in birmingham?
as im saving to do that course as im not sure to go to ellisons or at macos
which one do i choose who is best?

Trudi, Yes, it is Marco who does the Creative training in Birmingham. You won't go far wrong with him setting you on the road to nails!

I spoke to Marco on Sunday (never met him before), have to say, he was sooooo down to earth, really easy going and just a really nice approachable bloke. He was ill all day but you wouldn't have guessed, true professional!
On Monday I got a lovely hand and arm massage from him, had another chat and picked up a few tips, he came across like he'd known me for years, made me feel really at ease. Lovely bloke.

YEP, HE IS GREAT, still have a beautiful set of nails, (3 weeks today that i have not touched) from him and they look like he did them yesterday!

Congrats on winning Professional nail tech oh the year, its well deserved, and sorry i pronouced your surname wrong, mind you with all the applause, i dont think anyone heard!! Gutted for you on not getting nail salon of the year, but you have a great team, a great salon, a great wife and great staff, keep up the good work.

chocolate said:
YEP, HE IS GREAT, still have a beautiful set of nails, (3 weeks today that i have not touched) from him and they look like he did them yesterday!

Can vouch for that.....they looked fantastic Rachel. I even bought some foil to have a go myself!!!! :lol:

Thank goodness the conversation changed....i was getting myself a bit flustered :wink2: :lick: :o :D and that is not good for someone of my age! :D

Latest posts

Back