Master Painter-do it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emi-loo

Reaction score
Today I have become a Master Painter! What a great day - I would like to say a huge thank you to education ambassador for Warwickshire, Gemma Pinfield-Thomas, for a fun, knowledgeable and inspiring day!!! Gem you are a little star!!:hug:

If you are thinking about doing this course - book it now, you will gain so much more knowledge on your Shellac, colour theory, and advanced application techniques that will inspire you and get your creative juices flowing, and keep your customers coming back!!
xx

Booked to do mine in November. And it's on Tuesday can't wait!!!! X

i loved the colour theory, really makes you think about colour xx

Booked to do mine in November. And it's on Tuesday can't wait!!!! X

I'm doing mine in Tuesday too. Are you at Manchester with Sarah as well ?

Vicki x

Today I have become a Master Painter! What a great day - I would like to say a huge thank you to education ambassador for Warwickshire, Gemma Pinfield-Thomas, for a fun, knowledgeable and inspiring day!!! Gem you are a little star!!:hug:

If you are thinking about doing this course - book it now, you will gain so much more knowledge on your Shellac, colour theory, and advanced application techniques that will inspire you and get your creative juices flowing, and keep your customers coming back!!
xx

Congratulations :). Can't wait to do mine
Vicki x

what courses did you do before going onto do the master painter course?

what did it cover?

what courses did you do before going onto do the master painter course?

'Shellac brings them back' - Give Sweet Squared a call they will let you know what courses you need to do x

what did it cover?

you will cover Colour theory, Colour recommendations, Shellac colour coat system, application, advanced nail art - layering, embossing and etching etc and removal. Its really hands on and great fun!x

I've been planning which courses I want to do this year, just emailed Creative in Dublin to see what the requirements are to do Master Painter.
I am qualified in mani/pedi and have done Shellac classes and the Additives Art class...I really want to get into the colour theory and just up my skills.

do you have to have the additives nail art class done to do master painter? Would also like to do master painter but missed out on the class as I had a make up job :(

xx

Ooh hello you!!! I was on this course too today and have to agree it was a fantastic day, lots of fun, interesting and inspiring, Gemma is a great educator! Can't wait to get started on my clients! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

do you have to have the additives nail art class done to do master painter? Would also like to do master painter but missed out on the class as I had a make up job :(

Give sweet squared a ring to find your nearest educator who will be able to tell you what courses you need to do to go on this course - its fab x

Ooh hello you!!! I was on this course too today and have to agree it was a fantastic day, lots of fun, interesting and inspiring, Gemma is a great educator! Can't wait to get started on my clients! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

OOO helloooo Rosy!!! what a good day, it was great to meet you, hopefully will see you on the next course - have fun with that shellac!! xx

I'm doing mine in Tuesday too. Are you at Manchester with Sarah as well ?

Vicki x

Yes I am my friends doing it as well so will see you on Tuesday lol

Sharon x x

xx

I'm booked in for this course on 23rd March at Bournemouth - I can't wait! xx

I'm booking mine with the fabulous Kate in Cheltenham. Cannot wait just need to get the pennies together for the deposit x

I'm booking mine with the fabulous Kate in Cheltenham. Cannot wait just need to get the pennies together for the deposit x

Me too, I just missed one!

Latest posts

Back