Masters ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
what are MASTERS / CREATIVE / CND courses........

Hi Dianna,
Creative do a varity of courses these range from foundation to start with up to masters for the qualified tech.
Check out DN Website under Education
Hths

hi thanks, so i passed with star nails L&P does that mean that i can go on to do a foudation course then the masters ?

If you are fully qualified and have been working with l&p for a year, Then you can take the creative conversion course in L&p. This is a very good intro to using creative and only costs the price of the kit.
Hths

does the same apply with gel.

stars r me said:
does the same apply with gel.

Yep Brisa conversion if fully qualified already in using gel.

thanks very much for your help. lol dianna..

lell said:
Yep Brisa conversion if fully qualified already in using gel.
hi no need to reply ive just found the creative site, wish id have done my nail course with them instead of star nails. never mind but i am now going to do there foundation and masters course now get my self booked in. didnt really need to tell you this but im in a house full of men, my partner and 4 teenage boys so no one is really interested in my nail fasination, though i have to say it was my partner that got me in to this i kept saying im sooooooooooo board. thanks for listning and helpling out sos for blabbering on. bye DIANE LOL.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back