Maxi-Mist or Vani-T Pro Tanning System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightbeauty

Reaction score
Please could someone advise as to how good the Pro Tanning System Machine is (not sure whether it goes by a code number) that comes as part of the Vani-T kit as I'm getting really confused!

I'd like to make my decision soon as to which spray tanning kit to buy and have read hours worth of threads but can't find my answer. The Maxi-Mist 5008 has lots of good reviews and is very common in a lot of starter kits but I'd really like to get people's honest opinions.

I like the fact that the supplier said it has 2 spray guns (how necessary is that?) and the way it is designed eliminates any need for an extraction unit and has min overspray..if anyone uses this does it provide more tans per litre than the Maxi-mist 5008? I know that their solution has good ratings but does the spray gun?

Thank you in advance!

I completely agree w/you. I am in the USA and can't figure out if the HVLP 5008 can be bought here and used (same USA plugin vs. European one)

AND the more I read, the more confusing it gets.

Is the maximist regular (not mini) less good than the maximist pro?

Is the maximist pro the same as the maximist XL?

Do the hose coil up and clip on the maximist like the do the black version of the HVLP (no brand name as in Maximist) 5008? It is SO confusing. Please help.

The Maximist pro and xl are the same accept the pro has a metal gun

Latest posts

Back