Maximist Lite Plus problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-a

Reaction score
I've been using the Maximist lite plus for a few weeks since I started tanning. I've had nothing but problems with it. It just stops spraying when I'm almost finishing my first client of the night. It's so unpredictable.
I rang where I bought it from when it started, and the told me to adjust it as it was on factory settings. I did this. I've maintained it well, running gun cleaner through and rinsing properly etc. It's really knocking my confidence and I'm worried I'm going to give people a dodgy tan or worrying I'm not gonna be able to complete the tan. I've 2 years warranty and emailed them to ask for a replacement asap! Can't lose any clients I've already got booked in!
Has anyone else experienced this with this gun?
Thanks

we bought a maximist after recommendations on here and we have had the same problems.

We called and they told us to ensure we hold something in before screwing the front on but tbh wish we had just replaced with another pig which we never had any problems with for years.

It's a nightmare isn't it?! Looks so unprofessional too. Yeah I've was told initially to hold in the trigger and push the nozzle back? Did they replace/refund it or did you have to buy another machine?

Latest posts

Back