Measuring scoops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where i can get very small measuring scoops to mix my powders and glitters with, tried normal rteaspoon etc ones but too large. HELP

All help gratefully received

Hi there,

Have you tried using a nail tip as a scoop? Not very accurate I know, but just an idea until you can get something more suitable????

Kind regards,

Karen
xxx

I also use a nail tip and I've glued mine onto a wooden hoof stick. But sometimes don't laugh I use my daughter plays barbie tea cups, I fill it and even off the excess then I get the 2part polymer 1 part glitter mix exact.

We all have our ways and wonders of doing things lol

i got a little scoop when I bought my kit, but I have also used the tiny little measuring spoons that you get for the kitchen

i end up using a pro pusher as a scoop...lol... the spoon end is just abt rite for scooping like with the tips its nt v accurate but it does the job so far :)

Jess
xox

My mum uses an antique silver salt spoon out of an antique cruet set... :confused:
....hmmm lol well i guess when theres a will theres a way...she was using one of them plastic measuring spoons that you get with bottles of medicine but they were far too big!!

i have a set of kitchen measuring spoons that go down to 1/4 of a teaspoon so i use that.

:)

Hi ya
I found recently in an Allens store, here in OZ.
These beaut lil spoons,,,,Pinch, Dash, Smidgen.
There has been a mention of these in a previous post......
Before this, though I used my CND cuticle push to measure
Very easy for me to remember the mix ratio's....................
.........xxooxx jnail xxooxx

jnail said:
:)

Hi ya
I found recently in an Allens store, here in OZ.
These beaut lil spoons,,,,Pinch, Dash, Smidgen.
There has been a mention of these in a previous post......
Before this, though I used my CND cuticle push to measure
Very easy for me to remember the mix ratio's....................
.........xxooxx jnail xxooxx

What fabulous names: pinch, dash and smidgeon :D

Nail tips are a great scoop (as mentioned) Choose a specific size, get to know how far up to go and leave the tip in the pot (sticking out though! don't dip your fingers in the powder!!)

Marian

Thanks everyone for the advice Sarah lou had to laugh could just imagine you sitting there with barbies teacup, I don't suppose jnail wnats to stat exporting those spoons she's found do you hun, so looks like im going with the utensils available

thansk everyone

Latest posts

Back