Medea paint advice needed.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadAboutNails

Reaction score
I've had my paints for....er...ages!!!...bought them Apr/May 05. The paint has separated in the bottle with sediment on the bottom. Will they still be useable with a good shake or have I killed them all with neglect? I shook some bottles but my arms ached so much!! Some of the sediment still looked like it was stuck to the bottom tho. Any advice on what best to do?

hi there

medea paints have a ball bearing in the bottom - if you release that (poke something down the bottom of the pot) and give it a good shake then itwill be ok.

heidi

Hi, your Medea paints should be fine. If you can't hear the ball bearing when you shake them, just get an orange stick and give them a good (very good) stir. Just mix the pigment which has settled in the bottom of the bottle, until it's all mixed in, you shouldn't need to add any water to it. Whatever you do, don't pull the pigment out of the bottle, if you get a load stuck to the stick while you're mixing it, just work it in.

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

Thanks everyone! :D I'm relieved to know I've not ruined them all.

I tried mixing one of the bottles with an orangewood stick and I did get loads of pigment sticking to it. I scraped as much of it off as I could and then gave up! I hope I've not lost too much pigment out of the bottle...I'll just have to try it and see. I'd better start practising with my airbrush and avoid this happening again!!!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back