men and nail extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
i have a man booked in and he is a nail bitter and would like his length back on his nails and was wondering what all fellow geeks would use as i can only think of sculpting l+p in pink all over as he just wants a nice neat tip

can i have your verdict to this situation

By the way his nails are to wide for tips

This is absolutely the thing to do or even natural powder. NEVER use a tip or any white powder as it looks horrendous on a man. I have always used the pink and the look is natural and subtle ... go for it.

WOW Geeg I LOVE the new look, you look amazing. What did you do, it cant all be down to a new hair cut can it.

thanks geek

i really respect your reply

is it as hot in spain as it is in england as i'm just melting at the moment

geeg said:
This is absolutely the thing to do or even natural powder. NEVER use a tip or any white powder as it looks horrendous on a man. I have always used the pink and the look is natural and subtle ... go for it.

I would definately sculpt. But i would use a pre-mixed natural powder for the free edge, and perhaps intense pink or the normal pink from creative. You can get the recipe for the natural powder by searching on site, Liza Smith did give one out a while ago.

pinkshell_nails said:
I would definately sculpt. But i would use a pre-mixed natural powder for the free edge, and perhaps intense pink or the normal pink from creative. You can get the recipe for the natural powder by searching on site, Liza Smith did give one out a while ago.

I agree, pink or mix a natural colour, I wouldn't use the natural powder on its own as its a bit too clear & looks odd unless you add something to it. Nice to hear you are sculpting now! How's it coming along for you?

Fab pic Geeg!

i'm so getting it i just have to remember because i have done gel for so long that sculpting is not as thin lol

did you bite off that disaster i did on you

if your clients had of seen that they would of run a mile lol

by the way nikki we are going to be in august issue of porf beauty contact me for more info lol
nicjill said:
I agree, pink or mix a natural colour, I wouldn't use the natural powder on its own as its a bit too clear & looks odd unless you add something to it. Nice to hear you are sculpting now! How's it coming along for you?

Fab pic Geeg!

lancslass said:
by the way nikki we are going to be in august issue of porf beauty contact me for more info lol

:eek: oh my

Latest posts

Back