mens waxing in the berkshire area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataday

Reaction score
Hi all,

i just came accross this site while searching on google for mens waxing.

I've never ever tried this before but my girlfriend keeps going on about how nice it looks for a guy to have his "bits" waxed! I've always said no way as I thought it might hurt too much + I think I may well be a bit embarrassed letting someone else do this to me!

As it's her birthday coming up soon I figured I would bite the bullet and surprise her so just wondered if there is anyone on here that can recommend or knows anyone that does this type of waxing in my area and can handle a nervous client! Most of the websites I've come accross don't list it for men.

Many thanks

Hi all,

i just came accross this site while searching on google for mens waxing.

I've never ever tried this before but my girlfriend keeps going on about how nice it looks for a guy to have his "bits" waxed! I've always said no way as I thought it might hurt too much + I think I may well be a bit embarrassed letting someone else do this to me!

As it's her birthday coming up soon I figured I would bite the bullet and surprise her so just wondered if there is anyone on here that can recommend or knows anyone that does this type of waxing in my area and can handle a nervous client! Most of the websites I've come accross don't list it for men.

Many thanks

Hi flower.. I do waxing for men but I am a bit too far away being in West Yorkshire lol!

Try looking at Read about waxing for men, find a therapist offering male waxing, plus Male Waxing Training they have a list of all the acredited people who do this service.. there is sure to be one in your area or close enough for you to get to :)

Wax on!

Last edited:
thanks for the info - there seems to be someone very near to me on the list so when I've 100% plucked up the courage I'll make the call!

Thanks for the info.

thanks for the info - there seems to be someone very near to me on the list so when I've 100% plucked up the courage I'll make the call!

Thanks for the info.

Well you will certainly need courage...:hug: but the first time is always the worst, then it gets easier subsiquently.

Be assured all the people listed on them links are fully qualified and very professional and will do their best to make you as comfortable as possible .. it will be worth it... and your girlfriend will love it :)

Hello

I'm on the list :)

Just give me a shout when you're ready

Also Andy (Axiom) is in Basingstoke, not far away.

Either of us will be happy to help you

Beauty at the beach salon on the Oxford Road in Reading does mens waxing as well.

Latest posts

Back