Mens waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
im struggling to find someone trained in mens waxing :confused:

ive just done my waxing course but only confident enough to do legs and arms.

my therapist is trained in intimate waxing..but we have had sooo many calls for intimate waxing on men. she didnt know men have brazillian etc until we got calls for it.

ive been looking and put out a few adverts but no response. :rolleyes:

why does no-one do it? why is it so hard to find someone?

im struggling to find someone trained in mens waxing :confused:

ive just done my waxing course but only confident enough to do legs and arms.

my therapist is trained in intimate waxing..but we have had sooo many calls for intimate waxing on men. she didnt know men have brazillian etc until we got calls for it.

ive been looking and put out a few adverts but no response. :rolleyes:

why does no-one do it? why is it so hard to find someone?

Try Kim Lawless, she did mine, and is one of the best known trainers in this field - she's on here

Lots of us do male waxing hun,
if you google it you will find lots of therapists that offer this service, intimate waxing too, hth

If you are in the south east, then Kim Lawless is in Upminster, and Andy Roulliard (Axiom) is in Basingstoke, although I think Andy does a training course in London every couple of months or so.
Posted via Mobile Device

il try a google under intimate waxing for men..

ive havent had one person apply in my salon that can do it..its seems like its impossible now.

it's not impossible, you just need to know where to look!
I've been approached by a local salon who want to outsource their male waxing, inasmuch as they want to offer it, but their girls won't do it, so they contacted me to work for them for one night a fortnight.
If you look at this link it might help you.
Male Waxing Training

Alternatively, contact Kim or Andy who will be able to put you in touch with their certified male waxers in your area.

im looking for a therapist already trained not to do training as i cant until after ive had baby.

but no-one seems to be trained in male intimate waxing.

there are few places to train but id really like someone already trained but no-one seems to be no matter how much adverts i put out.
unless im putting job adverts in the wrong places or maybe its that they just dont want to do it.

it's not impossible, you just need to know where to look!
I've been approached by a local salon who want to outsource their male waxing, inasmuch as they want to offer it, but their girls won't do it, so they contacted me to work for them for one night a fortnight.
If you look at this link it might help you.
Male Waxing Training

Alternatively, contact Kim or Andy who will be able to put you in touch with their certified male waxers in your area.

yeah i was thinking of doing that today just bringing someone in like you said and book appointments on that day etc.

so been searching then net for therapist around my area but they are all quite further out but i reckon they may be interested in soemthing like that.. :grr:

also because no salons etc do it in my area it would be really good to get it going

Last edited:
the therapists on the learn male waxing site are not necessarily trainers - they're therapists who've been trained by Andy.

Most therapists who are trained in male intimate waxing work for themselves. Or they are put through the training by their employer. I wouldn't have thought many people offering it would be looking for work. Jmho.

Agreed. However, there are a lot of therapists who have been put on short hours around us, tha knows! I wonder if there are any around Leonni?
Have you used the recruitment section of this site, Leonni?

there are two not that far from salon on the link you gave me lynne.

no i have tried on this site but ive treid for other positions and no response i think maybe not that much people from london

Can you not send your existing therapist off to Kim Lawless? I havent come across many therapists that do it either. Do you think London girls are a tad squeamish? x

Can you not send your existing therapist off to Kim Lawless? I havent come across many therapists that do it either. Do you think London girls are a tad squeamish? x

lol.. persian thats what i think now.
my most experienced one didnt seem keen at all.. she didnt say no but her face said it all..:eek:
ive rang someone who does it in her company to see if she would come every 2 weeks etc and she seems keen so will find out tommorow.. and at least i can build up a client base until im trained,

she was very helpful and she also thinks that is because alot of people are not confident enough to do it and as you said squeamish.

im going to train anyway but would be nov/dec.
and im constantly saying no to people which is such a waste to wait until then

but i found maybe a handful of companies that do it in london so not many other options if she says no but to wait till then as it doesnt seem like il find someone already trained. :grr:

Odd really, one of my therapists does it, and we have never been askked for it! The fellas scuttle in for back waxes but Chislehurst man clearly hasnt discovered the back, sac and crack yet!!!
Personally I would rather eat my own feet than wax a mans bits'n'bobs.
Thank heavans I can only do hair!!!

Odd really, one of my therapists does it, and we have never been askked for it! The fellas scuttle in for back waxes but Chislehurst man clearly hasnt discovered the back, sac and crack yet!!!
Personally I would rather eat my own feet than wax a mans bits'n'bobs.
Thank heavans I can only do hair!!!

:lol: it must be my area then they seem to like the clean shaven look.
maybe we should swop therapists lol.

i think its getting more popular recently

Oh God, I can just picture one of my dozy juniors hollering "Mr Jones is here for his 9.30 bollock wax" across the salon on a packed Saturday! It would happen I promise you!

I'm confused! Are you looking for a trainer in mens waxing or a therapist who has already been trained, so that they can work in your salon?

I might be able to help. X.

I'm confused! Are you looking for a trainer in mens waxing or a therapist who has already been trained, so that they can work in your salon?

I might be able to help. X.

therapist kim ... ive been trying to find a therapist already trained.. ive been advertising my part time position over and over

I'll ask around for you. xx

Latest posts

Back