Message to all who attended Essex Creative Nail Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
The following is a message from Tracey Leja .. Pinkharley ...

"The Team at Creative Nail Academy Essex hope that
everybody enjoyed their day you all worked extremely hard. We wish that each
and everyone of you are successful in achieveing the accolade Creative Nail
Design Master Technician.

Good luck to all Geekettes and non Geekettes that
attended." Results should be available very soon.

Finally I would just like
to thank all that attended on Saturday to see Doug and Sam on Saturday - It was
great!

Thanks Tracey (and Gigi),

Saturday seeing Doug and Sam was an absolutely brilliant day - could have listened to both of them all day and I know that everyone in attendance felt the same. Doug is so brilliant at explaining everything in a way which is so easy to digest. And GMG was, as always, the best! Everyone really appreciated them taking time out of their extremely busy schedules to visit Loughton. Thank you Doug & Sam!!!!!!!!!

Monday was no less exciting but rather a stressfull day. I felt I did very well in the theory and hope my practical was enough to meet Tracey's high standards.. I did my best and will keep everything crossed. (Oh! Thanks to Tracey for the vino and nibbles on BOTH days!)

Will let you all know as soon as I hear anything xx

Thanks for that Geeg

Im sure you did fine christine i have great faith in you hun. x

have to say a big thank you to Tracey and jackie at Loughton for putting on the spread at Loughton and for Mike as he shared the pizza with us starving girls who had come straight from work and no stopping on the way. Doug and Sam were well worth missing lunch for though.

Jackie if theres any vino left dont drink it all we will be back soon
lol
x

Hi Gigi
thanks for the message from Tracey.
Looking forward to the results too - too bad not to find out on the day as others do - but not to worry!!
Hope to see you at the Olympia show.
Happy smile lines!

Latest posts

Back