micro loop suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer2089

Reaction score
Hi ladies findind it difficult to get suppliers for micro loop method. only seen a few. can anyone recommend any good suppliers please.

Thanks,

Jen

Hi Jen,

I use various suppliers but have ordered today from Lush Us link below:-

Silicone Lined Micro Rings 5.0mm x 100 | Hair extensions | Lush us UK

They are the silicone lined 0.5mm and cost £6.08 inc vat for 100, I had to call them as the web page was faulty and not giving me the option to choose any of the colours. I spoke to a very friendly and helpful assistant and if you order before 2pm they arrange next day delivery at a reasonable price.

Another supplier that I have used is:-

Afrocare International MicroRings but I could not see the silicone lined micro rings in Black on this site, but their prices are very good and delivery was sent to me first class recorded Royal Mail and I received my order the next day.

HTH

Janie6777

I thinks she means micro loop as in the ring is already attached. This method is basically the same as the micro ring but cuts down the application time. I think it's a ware of money myself though as they always cost more per strand than normal I tip with separate rings.

Hi Extensionist,

I was not aware of this method, thanks for pointing it out to me. Then I have no idea where to source these micro loops!

Hair planet and hair trade offers them. But I never use them. They are basically the same as micro rings but they have a loop attached so you don't need the loop tool or hook needle. I'd rather do that little bit of work myself and save money as these are usually 25% more expensive.

Latest posts

Back