Micro rings not fitting SJK luxury?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantastic86

Reaction score
As title suggests I had major problems with this today, I like Sjk as a supplier but will never use their micro rings again, can anyone tell me where else is best to purchase the rings only that will fit Sjk hair? Xx

I've had this problem before and I know a few others have. SJK tell you to cut them all down to fit

I've had this problem before and I know a few others have. SJK tell you to cut them all down to fit

I bet they blame that when they shed too lol! Xx

They also blame using heat defence spray..... I like sjk but the few problems I've had it's like banging your head off a brick wall. I always cut the tips anyway but some of them are so so thick I have to heat and re roll them xxx

I understand the need to trim the tips as they are too long and indiscreet, but I don't want to cut the tip sideways to make it fit! That surely means the bonds compromised? Where else supply's micro rings that will fit Sjk hair?

They also blame using heat defence spray..... I like sjk but the few problems I've had it's like banging your head off a brick wall. I always cut the tips anyway but some of them are so so thick I have to heat and re roll them xxx

Surely using a heat defense spray is a good thing? Providing its of good quality and no nasties? - ridiculous. Xxx

Latest posts

Back