Microblading course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise katie

Reaction score
Hi I am currently researching microblading courses and wondered if anyone had any recommendations. I would like at least a five day course and one that is accredited so I can get licensed by Local Authorities and insurances. Any advice would be amazing.

Even I am interested in the course. Looking forward to the responses..

Not sure if there are any 5 day but i had a two day course at chris and sons and its was accredited

Dermagraph do a five day course has anyone been on that ?

Hi, I did my course at a place called BTBA in Nottingham. It was over 2 days. The first day was super intensive and we got to work on a model later that day, then I had to go back a month later for my assessment. I had to do a total of 5 case studies. The course was really good! I’m a beauty therapist but been working in aesthetics on the business side for a few years and wanted to get back into treatments. The course tutors were really good! They only have a maximum of 5 people on the course at any time. I feel confident in doing brows and I’m glad I went with them as I was searching for years, I came across them on Facebook and they were right on my doorstep.

Hi guys I'm wondering what's the best way to try and improve/practice your technique.

Follow KBPRO on Instagram, I trained with them and in my option they are one of the the leaders in Microblading. They are part of the Nouveau/ HD brand. They will give you advice and tips, they also are now selling practice kits for home use
https://www.kbpro.com/shop/microblading-practice-kit/

Latest posts

Back