Microblading insurance with insolvency or bankruptcy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley OZ

Exquisite-Brows
Reaction score
I am actually going through insolvency at the moment which started it in February after my father was diagnosed with cancer and passed away. When I Completed the course the trainers did not mentioned anything about insurance for bankruptcy or insolvency.

I have spoken with 2 insurance companies and both declined me due to insolvency. It seems unfair as I have been working 25 years or more and not claimed anything on any insurances I have paid to date. When speaking with the insurance company they mentioned you need to let them know if anything does happen and when it does they can cancel your insurance. I have a few people lined up for the treatment but can't do anything because I am not insured. They also won't say if I will be accepted once the 1 year freeze is over?

I'm still researching and would like to hear if there is any way around this.

Thanks

Hi, did you manage to find an insurance company to insure you whilst bankrupt? I have recently done the course & am in the same position as you and struggling to find a company to insure me! X

Latest posts

Back