Microblading insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickie

Reaction score
hi, I'm qualified in permanent makeup (machine method) and have insurance through Holistic. I'm looking to do the phibrows microblading course so I can offer both machine and hand tool but my insurers won't recognise the course. Has anyone else had this problem? Did you switch insurers or use different insurance companies for different treatments?

I've been in a position where I have needed two insurance polices as my main insurer wouldn't cover the new treatments. For the first year I just paid the extra premiums, then I started to shop around.
One of the professional bodies I belonged to ( I belonged to 3 ) offered a block scheme through Balens and after calling to talk to them I found that they would happily cover all my other treatments i offer for a small additional charge.

It does mean that I have to keep the membership with body that offers the block insurance scheme, but that's all.

I've been in a position where I have needed two insurance polices as my main insurer wouldn't cover the new treatments. For the first year I just paid the extra premiums, then I started to shop around.
One of the professional bodies I belonged to ( I belonged to 3 ) offered a block scheme through Balens and after calling to talk to them I found that they would happily cover all my other treatments i offer for a small additional charge.

It does mean that I have to keep the membership with body that offers the block insurance scheme, but that's all.

Thanks for your reply :)

hi, I'm qualified in permanent makeup (machine method) and have insurance through Holistic. I'm looking to do the phibrows microblading course so I can offer both machine and hand tool but my insurers won't recognise the course. Has anyone else had this problem? Did you switch insurers or use different insurance companies for different treatments?

You should have no issues with insurance. X LouiseC.

Latest posts

Back