Microblading is so hard!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
I have just done my first day on my microblading course and it's so so so hard! I am seriously stressing and thinking maybe it's not for me [emoji85]has anyone else found it hard at first?

Yes!! I just did my training last week. I went from super excited to terrified. It's much harder that it looks. I've only done two sets of brows so far but have lots over the next few weeks as case studies. I'm practising every day on fake skin, bananas and carbon paper. Like everything I'm sure it will get easier with time.

I seriously didn't realise how hard it would be! I have bough fake skin and practicing every day since I finished my course Thursday but I work long hours so feeling I'm so tired and can't concentrate enough but going to use my days off to practice too. Are your case studies clients or friends? Have you charged for case studies? X

Same issue here, so hard trying to fit in more practice. I work in a beauty clinic and they have arranged for some willing clients to be case studies . There is no charge for them. After we are certified they will probably do a reduced rate initially while we gain confidence and experience,then charge full price.
Are you on Facebook? I am in some great pmu and microblading groups, they are fantastic for the info x

I am on a couple on Facebook. Which ones are u in? I was thinking of offering two of my regular clients free microblading treatment if they will b my case studies but I'm so scared of them going wrong and the client not liking them. I have lots of paying clients booked in from the 1st October and I'm thinking I won't be ready by then xx

Ladies, can I ask who you opted to train with? It's so hard deciding who to go with! Xx

Ladies, can I ask who you opted to train with? It's so hard deciding who to go with! Xx
Hi have you booked your course. I trained with ashwood academy in Bradford x

Hi have you booked your course. I trained with ashwood academy in Bradford x

Hi leenie!
I haven't booked yet, theres two I'm looking at, epibrow and katerina, but cost is a big factor unfortunately
How are you getting on with your practising? X

Ooh I've heard katarina is great but I heard phi Brow are amazing! I feel
I'm slowly getting better but I need more spare time to practice xxx

Same issue here, so hard trying to fit in more practice. I work in a beauty clinic and they have arranged for some willing clients to be case studies . There is no charge for them. After we are certified they will probably do a reduced rate initially while we gain confidence and experience,then charge full price.
Are you on Facebook? I am in some great pmu and microblading groups, they are fantastic for the info x

Hi, can I I ask what Microblading groups you are in, just recently trained with epibrows and could do with some groups for that extra advice and support! X

Hi, can I I ask what Microblading groups you are in, just recently trained with epibrows and could do with some groups for that extra advice and support! X
Microblading and pmu sisterhood group is great on Facebook x

The microblading and Spmu union is an amazing support group

Latest posts

Back