Microblading set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilymayc

Reaction score
I currently have a treatment room within a hairdressers and I’m thinking of renting my room out on the days I’m not working.

I’m currently doing research into what my clients want to see as an extra treatment available but I have a sneaky suspicion it’s going to be miscroblading.

I will of course be very careful in selecting someone who I want to come work within my salon and they will be working on a self employed basis but I just wondered what the requirements are for legalising a room for this treatment?

Any help will be really appreciated. This is just an initial idea but obviously wanted to make sure it’s doable before going further.

Hi you'll need to get registered with your local council and youre likely to need a sink in the room. You will also need to have clinical waste set up. If you're letting it out as self employed then the person that takes on the room should be responsible for the waste and the registration with the council.

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back