Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo ford

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought from Hof beauty I am looking to buy the micro peel EQU 2120 machine has anyone got one of these ? 3 in one machine

Has anyone ever bought from Hof beauty I am looking to buy the micro peel EQU 2120 machine has anyone got one of these ? 3 in one machine
I have the skinmate diamond microdermabrasion from HOF and it uses disposable heads that can only be purchased from HOF which can be a pain. I wouldn't purchase from HOF again following the non existing aftercare that I received over a Radio Freq machine which they maintained I had dropped and had caused a crack on the plastic casing-which I can assure you I hadn't done!
I really do recommend Carlton Professional or you could try Cosmetronic.

Ok thank you this is useful info

Can anyone tell me if they have bought any salon equipment from HOF beauty ? I've recently bought a microdermabrasion 3 in one machine and seem to be having problems ?

Hi has anyone used a skinmate M/D, micro-current and light rejuvenation machine and if so what are your views ? Thanks

Never buy any beauty equipment from HOF it is the worst ever my microdermabrasion 3 in 1 machine has been faulty twice they have asked me to pay for the return and I've only had the second one 6 months with little use its a joke how can anyone be expected to run a business with rubbish machines like this so my advice it steer clear of HOF I wish I had listen to previous post and spent a bit more and gone for Carlton !!! Rant over !!

Never buy any beauty equipment from HOF it is the worst ever my microdermabrasion 3 in 1 machine has been faulty twice they have asked me to pay for the return and I've only had the second one 6 months with little use its a joke how can anyone be expected to run a business with rubbish machines like this so my advice it steer clear of HOF I wish I had listen to previous post and spent a bit more and gone for Carlton !!! Rant over !!
Just seen this! I have since my comment found another owner of the microbrasion machine purchased from HOF with EXACTLY the same damage to its casing as mine! I contacted them again & after 6wks and another email to chase this up I was sent a reply from them still accusing me of causing the damage & that they could offer nothing but gave me an option of having a quote from them to repair at my cost. Disgusting company. I’ve had my business for over 27yrs and never encountered a company like this. Sorry that you’ve had the same experience

Just seen this! I have since my comment found another owner of the microbrasion machine purchased from HOF with EXACTLY the same damage to its casing as mine! I contacted them again & after 6wks and another email to chase this up I was sent a reply from them still accusing me of causing the damage & that they could offer nothing but gave me an option of having a quote from them to repair at my cost. Disgusting company. I’ve had my business for over 27yrs and never encountered a company like this. Sorry that you’ve had the same experience

Just so you know, the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged into this website since the middle of last year.

Latest posts

Back