Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckee

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post and im looking for some advice. I have just completed my HND in Beauty Therapy. In this we did microdermabrasion, we trained using crystal. Would this mean i am only able to use crystal microdermabrasion machines? I am unsure wether that or diamond would be better as i am hoping to go mobile. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I think you can use both but ultimately you would need to check with your insurance company x

Thank you for your advice. Have had a reply from my insurance to say only crystal can be used.x

its always better to go for a machine that offers training on that specific machine as each machine does differ and if you have only been trained in crystal it is very different to diamond.
I use a machine called Nuderm 6 in 1 it does diamond tip microderm along with ultrasound, microcurrent, LED Light therapy, thermo therapy and cryotherapy its about 5k and you can also do finance. definitely worth looking at

Latest posts

Back