Minx Nail Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can someone please help me, does anyone know where i can do the minx training in manchester or an area close in the north west..
Many Thanks :confused:

Hi Katie Ellison from CND has an academy in St Helen's (Tel no is 07990600836) if that's any good to you. Just come back from doing a minx and shellac course with her today. Really enjoyed it. Hth:)

Can someone please help me, does anyone know where i can do the minx training in manchester or an area close in the north west..
Many Thanks :confused:

Your welcome to give us a call or pop by to see the Minx training and Kit options. We hold 2 Minx training sessions every 2 weeks @ Creative Academy + Manchester, Leigh Commerce Park 0845 2000 311.

Thank you, thats great

Hi Katie Ellison from CND has an academy in St Helen's (Tel no is 07990600836) if that's any good to you. Just come back from doing a minx and shellac course with her today. Really enjoyed it. Hth:)

Thank you so much:lol:

Your welcome to give us a call or pop by to see the Minx training and Kit options. We hold 2 Minx training sessions every 2 weeks @ Creative Academy + Manchester, Leigh Commerce Park 0845 2000 311.

Thats a real help, many thanks.

Latest posts

Back