Minx not responding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried contacting minx through the minxnails.com website? I have sent them 2 emails through the contact us tab in the last month but have gotten no answer (I have even checked my spam folder!).

It says on the site that you can buy a training kit and that online training is included in the price, but when I logged in and tried to purchase all that was available was the professional kit for $300... I don't want (and can't) spend that much money before even training and would have liked the training kit.

Is there any international contact for minx other than on that site?

Any help appreciated :o

Tell them you might be interested in becoming their distributor in Iceland!

Haha if they ever answer maybe i will!:)

Sent from my Blade using SalonGeek

Anyone had to contact minxnails.com??:)

Sent from my Blade using SalonGeek

If a company, any company, doesn't answer your business enquiry when you have tried more than once I would say It doesn't bode well for the future and find another supplier.
There are always lots of similar products out there equally good and possibly more efficient and reliable.
I'm not directing this at the company you mentioned, just any that does not have the business sense or common courtesy to return your call

Sara x yes I think this is very weird also. I did send them a third enquiry directly by email, not through their website. Let's see if i get an answer to that one. If not, Im forced to turn elsewhere anyway:/

If a company, any company, doesn't answer your business enquiry when you have tried more than once I would say It doesn't bode well for the future and find another supplier.
There are always lots of similar products out there equally good and possibly more efficient and reliable.
I'm not directing this at the company you mentioned, just any that does not have the business sense or common courtesy to return your call

Any company as successful as Minx, did not get there on crappy customer service.

If you are getting no joy, then something is amiss. Maybe they only sell direct to distributors and it is the distributor you should be contacting. I know at S2 we answer every enquiry, but sometimes the customers go through the totally wrong channel to get to us. Then they blame us lol.

Here is an idea. Why not contact sweet squared and ask them for the best way to contact Minx. Or tomorrow, I will send you the direct email for the CEO and if that is not going to the top, then I don't know what is. Her email is in my office so you will have to wait until I can get it for you. X

Wow geeg, now thats a great reply and of maximum assistance im sure

Well .. To me the customer is always king .. Even if they are not my customer!! Lol

Now that IS good customer service! I do find though that sometimes even the large successful companies are lacking in that department and rely on good/popular products for their success

Now that IS good customer service! I do find though that sometimes even the large successful companies are lacking in that department and rely on good/popular products for their success

Well not at Sweet Squared they don't! We never take our customers nor our success for granted, I can assure you.

Thank you so much Geeg:)

I actually have sent S2 an email and asked how best to contact them or if they know of a distributor here in Iceland (which i doubt there is);)

Update:

So still no answer from Minx NOR S2!:(

Update:

So still no answer from Minx NOR S2!:(

Hi - this is Mrs Geek - aka Samantha Sweet! I have just copied this link to 2 people at Minx HQ in California! Hopefully one of them will get back to you today! I believe they have an Icelandic distributor but do not know who they are - ah ha you see - just got an email through from MINX - you will be hearing from them shortly!

Happy we could help you. xx

Wow thank you for the amazing help!!!! I'm looking forward to getting to do business with you when I move!!:)

NB: I dont like the smiley face above, it was meant to be a confused one : S but ended up looking angry!!!!:p

Latest posts

Back