Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOO I won 6 bottles in the stiletto comp. I cant wait to give it a go after reading all of this thread..
Hope it comes quickly I cant wait:green:
Jen xx
Is mine on its way?
jen xx

Is mine on its way?
jen xx

Hi Jen,
very well done on your competition....the Essence of summer bottles will be shipped out to you on Monday...enjoy :hug:
And again ....WELL DONE!!!!!

Hi Jen,
very well done on your competition....the Essence of summer bottles will be shipped out to you on Monday...enjoy :hug:
And again ....WELL DONE!!!!!

I cant wait Thanks Colin:hug::hug:
Jen xx

i have now done two tans with the essence of summer, and im soo pleased!!!
i did one on myself thursday night, and did two other girls with it,
one is quite darkish and the other is a blonde,
they both looked different yet golden brown almost as if id used two differnt liquids
my tan is almost a reddy brown, like i go in the sun

excellent liquid,

i dont want it to end!!!!
if i should happen to die in my sleep can someone arrange for me to have a top up ???

if i should happen to die in my sleep can someone arrange for me to have a top up ???

LOL!! Nicki you kill me with your enthusiasm.... Tan on! :hug:

Used EOS on my cousin last week. With it going on so light don't think she was impressed (she normally has 8% and you have the colour guide) got a call off her on Tuesday and she was raving how fab she looked and it had developed nicely and she was a lovely shade. Think I might have to have a go on myself now lol. :):)

i did one on myself thursday night, and did two other girls with it,
one is quite darkish and the other is a blonde,
they both looked different yet golden brown almost as if id used two differnt liquids
my tan is almost a reddy brown, like i go in the sun

excellent liquid,

Just like in the sun we all tan differently..the same applies to a spraytan (to a certain degree)
The difference in tan colour between skin types is more noticable with a liquid which has minimal colour dye...with EOS there is virtually no colour addatives and therefore the colour variants are more noticable :hug:

Happy spraytanning Geek's

excellent liquid,

No need to worry.... I am sure I could arrange for you to be topped up every couple of weeks or so :hug::hug:

No need to worry.... I am sure I could arrange for you to be topped up every couple of weeks or so :hug::hug:
PMSL she would be the sweetest smelling corpse in the graveyard :hug:

at least id look healthy!!!! lol

:hug:Thanks Colin. Was lovely to speak to you. :hug: Will do as you suggested and let you know how I get on.
Jen

Wow!!! How impressed am I at this stuff!!
I only did a light spray like Colin suggested and I woke up this morning and I look like I have been away for a week.
I am quite dark skinned anyway and I thought that it might not work. How wrong was I? It developed within a few hours and I think that is it still going.
One draw back I sprayed on my carpet in the bedroom and forgot to rinse my feet off. LMAO when I got out of bed this morning the soles of my feet were black!!!
Even hubby has it on his fingers from touching me last night lol
Amazing product am really chuffed with my prize Thanks Colin and Britta.:hug::hug: for your generousity(sp).
Jen xx

Wow!!! How impressed am I at this stuff!!
I only did a light spray like Colin suggested and I woke up this morning and I look like I have been away for a week.
I am quite dark skinned anyway and I thought that it might not work. How wrong was I? It developed within a few hours and I think that is it still going.
One draw back I sprayed on my carpet in the bedroom and forgot to rinse my feet off. LMAO when I got out of bed this morning the soles of my feet were black!!!
Even hubby has it on his fingers from touching me last night lol
Amazing product am really chuffed with my prize Thanks Colin and Britta.:hug::hug: for your generousity(sp).
Jen xx

Hi Jen...very pleased that you are happy with your prize and that the tan turned out dark enough for you...I have to admit that when we spoke and you told me you were a tan a holic I did wonder if this would be dark enough for you.:hug::hug:

Maybe you should sleep in seperate bed's from hubby after you have had a spray as it seems he can't keep his hands off you..alternativley give him some boxing gloves to wear :lol::lol:

Really pleased you are one happy bunny :hug:

Hi Jen...very pleased that you are happy with your prize and that the tan turned out dark enough for you...I have to admit that when we spoke and you told me you were a tan a holic I did wonder if this would be dark enough for you.:hug::hug:

Maybe you should sleep in seperate bed's from hubby after you have had a spray as it seems he can't keep his hands off you..alternativley give him some boxing gloves to wear :lol::lol:

Really pleased you are one happy bunny :hug:

LMAO seperate beds might not be a bad idea, not the gloves though I would wake up with black eyes lol.
Its getting darker by the minute and my palms are going a bit brown too, given them a scrub with the scourer And attacked the soles of my feet with the pumice stone and foot file, They are not so black now thank god. I only sprayed it once like you said. Mind you I am one of the lucky few who only has to look at the sun and I go dark really quick. Wont need to do another application at this rate.
Happy bunny? I am over the moon lol:green::green::green:
Jen

Hiya

Sent out letters and leaflets to past customers with the new Essence of Summer 2 days ago - already had 3 bookings! Clients are clammering to try it!

Keep the fruitiness flowing Collin!

Hiya

Sent out letters and leaflets to past customers with the new Essence of Summer 2 days ago - already had 3 bookings! Clients are clammering to try it!

Keep the fruitiness flowing Collin!

Very well done...it just goes to show that with a bit of effort in marketing that you can increase the leel of buisness comming into the salon.
Do let me know if you require any further marketing material to help you

Lets hope the customers that are drawn in through your efforts also like the Essence of Summer :eek:

Good luck and keep rocking:hug:

I forgot to let you know how I got on with the EOS solution. I'm very fair skinned and I turned quite a dark brown, probably slightly darker than the 8% on my skin.

I've also been using the Tantrick Apricot spray oil to maintain the tan and it is really good. After a week I had to get in the bath for a long soak and had to really scrub it off. A couple of clients that have purchased it also said they loved it.

I didn't notice the strawberry/melon smell really, only when I came out of the room and went back in.

Latest posts

Back