mobile beauty trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morgs-chick

Reaction score
Hello out there!
I'm new to the site and fairly new to beauty therapy, qualified last July and only doing random bits at the mo.
I've just finished a nail tech course for uvacrylic (jury is still out whether it's any good yet, several friends road testing for me) Anyway,I defo want to be a fully mobile therapist and was wondering if anyone's got advice on good quality and value beauty trolleys - I like the look of the three section ones (£70- £100) just wondering how people find them for all equipment and products fitting in securely,etc. Hate the thought of spending that much and regretting it!

Thanks for any advice x

Hello out there!
I'm new to the site and fairly new to beauty therapy, qualified last July and only doing random bits at the mo.
I've just finished a nail tech course for uvacrylic (jury is still out whether it's any good yet, several friends road testing for me) Anyway,I defo want to be a fully mobile therapist and was wondering if anyone's got advice on good quality and value beauty trolleys - I like the look of the three section ones (£70- £100) just wondering how people find them for all equipment and products fitting in securely,etc. Hate the thought of spending that much and regretting it!

Thanks for any advice x

Hive do a good mobile trolley x

you should try go on to salon direct they have a few relly nice onces for that price there a relly good one for 80 pounds and its large engh to fit everthing you need.

Latest posts

Back