Mobile lash extensions couch/chair etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliA

Reaction score
I am learning lash extensions next week. This is my first and only beauty treatment I'll be providing (I am actually a hairdresser) so I'm wondering what opinions were on where the client needs to be during the treatment.
I am mobile and i do not have a beauty therapy bed/chair. (I have had my lashes done, Once was on a professional chair/bed another was on the ladies couch)
What do you all do? (those that are mobile) is it horribly unprofessional to ask people to lay on their couch/bed for the treatment? Should I look to invest in a professional bed for this one treatment? Thanks.

You most definitely need to invest in a decent quality beauty bed & stool. You will risk giving yourself a bad back (not to mention a bad name) if you've not got the essential equipment. You & your clients health & safety is paramount. You need to be able to adjust height & seating levels so you're both comfortable throughout x

Thanks Looolooo.
So next question is where can I i get one that's cheap and portable? Not wanting to spend over 100 tbh. I can't justify it for just lashes. I've looked on gumtree on facebay ebay and shpock for 2nd hand and cheap ones on amazon, is there any 2nd hand beauty equipment sites? Xx

Did you get sorted as I too have to buy a chair for hair extensions, facial treatments, brows, etc?

Latest posts

Back