Mobile lash lifting question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have recently trained in EVL lash lifting. I am already a mobile nail technician and was looking to add a new service. Anyway, as it's more comfortable for the client to be laying down during the lash lift treatment, I just wondered how you mobile ladies perform this service? I'm wondering if I will need to get myself a foldable bed?? Thanks in advance, Jennifer

Hi ladies, I have recently trained in EVL lash lifting. I am already a mobile nail technician and was looking to add a new service. Anyway, as it's more comfortable for the client to be laying down during the lash lift treatment, I just wondered how you mobile ladies perform this service? I'm wondering if I will need to get myself a foldable bed?? Thanks in advance, Jennifer
Hey, yes you will need a foldable bed and also a decent lamp (I have a glamcor) because some clients houses don't have great lighting which makes lash lifting quite hard :)

Latest posts

Back