Mobile name advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemansamsmum

Reaction score
I am in the process of setting up my mobile business. I am nvq 2 qual and will be starting nvq 3 in September.

I have narrowed down to two names I like and would love opinions/critique - good and bad. So I know whether to ditch both altogether and try something else if necessary!

Vintage Beauty
Or
All Kinds of Wonderful

Thank you!!

I would do a search in the surrounding areas of where you live to see if any other business has the same or similar name so theres no over lap,
I personally just used my own name as I already had a base who knew me by name and I didnt want to confuse matters by changing the business name.

but love vintage beauty :D

I think vintage beauty sounds better 😊 x

Hi :) personally I prefer All Kinds Of Wonderful. Feel like it would appeal to a larger range of people and it's a pretty name :) vintage beauty is lovely too - would perhaps be more aesthetically appealing when on a business card or whatever, but you have to think..will people think about the vintage word in it much? Your target market..what about it makes it vintage? Your name is the first impression of your business so need to get it right :)

Thank you! There's no Vintage Beauty or All Kinds of Wonderful near me at all. I love vintage stuff and 50s inspired things which is why vintage appeals but I think I might be narrowing my target audience somewhat?

Thank you! There's no Vintage Beauty or All Kinds of Wonderful near me at all. I love vintage stuff and 50s inspired things which is why vintage appeals but I think I might be narrowing my target audience somewhat?

I reckon it depends how you market it! If you make sure all your leaflets and things are quite obviously in a vintage style then it should work, but I assume you'd be doing that anyway! :p
Both are lovely - good luck! :)

Latest posts

Back