Mobile Spray Tanners....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shel84

Reaction score
How did you go about luring customers in when you first started out?
How long did it take you to get a good client base?

Did you not cover this in your training?

Start with friends and family and get them out there promoting you and holding tan parties for you.

Leave leaflets and business cards everywhere.

Use mediums such as facebook, bebo, twitter, freeindex and google to advertise for free.

The list is endless. I could be here for days lol! I know the girls that have used similar techniques have been doing 10-25 clients + a week.

HTH Kate

I recently started out myself & most of my clients so far have found me on the internet. I have had a lot come from 'netmums'. A also set up a website & have had a few bookings from there as well.

Sometimes people like to look at a website & find out what they want to know before they call to book in, I have a booking form on my site so they can use that as well.

I also sprayed my mum who does Avon, she went out delivering her orders a couple of days after I did her tan & all her customers started asking about it so I have gained a few clients that way as well.

You & your family & friends can be walking advertisments for your business. Spray your family & when you feel confident enough get one of them to spray you while you talk them through the process. That's what I did.

I also offered everyone who booked in with me a 'refer a friend' voucher, they save a few pounds on their next tan when they refer someone to you & their friends save some money on their 1st appointment. This gets people to spread the word as well as coming back for a 2nd time and hopefully 3rd & 4th!

All the above has lead to me being booked up for the next couple of weeks almost everyday. I am doing 4-5 sprays a day sometimes & I'm only doing this part time around my 9-5 job!

All will be revealed on your training!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back