Mobile spray tanning advertisement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misstapscott

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I do spray tans which I do mobile, I have been working long hours recently which meant I havnt been able to advertise and push them as much as I would like however now I would like to pick up again. I have a lot of regular clients who come back to me but these tend to be mainly people I know or friends of friends, I was wondering how you all find best to advertise? What offers do you think works?
Thanks
Katie! X

Hi everyone, I do spray tans which I do mobile, I have been working long hours recently which meant I havnt been able to advertise and push them as much as I would like however now I would like to pick up again. I have a lot of regular clients who come back to me but these tend to be mainly people I know or friends of friends, I was wondering how you all find best to advertise? What offers do you think works?
Thanks
Katie! X
Hi. I advertise on all of the different FB sites in my area. Also Craigslist. And local saver.com has free advertising as well and makes coupons for me. I offer $25 for 1st time clients. I also promote my website on fb and my fb business page. Hope that helps.

Could you do a referral program ? keep record of when you see someone and who reffered them ? then give your loyal customer an upgrade ? like body sculpting ?

Latest posts

Back