Mobile Spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceyc

Reaction score
Hi there
I wonder if anyone can help me?
I am trying to search for a good quality spray tan machine that is durable enough for a mobile therapist.
Problem is if i go with the St Tropez package im looking at spending about £4000.00 which is the cheapest package they have quoted me on an thats astronomical.
Can anyone help me?

Hey there,

Im in the same shoes as you at the mo and have just come accross the LA TAN website...... check it out and see what you think?

Ps are you ONLY wanting to use St Tropez?

Forgot to add OMG £4000.... thats alot!

I was working with St Tropez in SA so i know the product doesnt make me orange as most of them do.
I was looking into going with fake bake but when I was trying to book an app with a therapist to test the tan on myself she was complaining that they are out of stock on the lighter tan which I need for my skin colour and she was also saying that they are frequently out of stock on items needed which is not good for anyones business.
I have looked on LA TAN and wasnt too impressed with the machines. Im looking for a metal cased machine that will last for a long time and the plastic ones dont look so durable.
Have you tried looking on bareego? It looks too be the best that I can find at the moment.

Thats fantastic
Please can you provide me with your website details so that i can see the equipment that you stock

Hi there!
Am new to salon geek! We are an air compressor company and seel a nice portable spray machine for around £500 it is light, quiet and has minimal overspray. Also we can provide all solutions, pop up booths, etc, etc, if you need it we can supply! Also nail art spray machines, with templates and accessories if you are in that market.

I got my Professional Mobile Start Up Kit from EnvyTan. It was no where close to the amount you were quoted, and it had everything in it I needed to get started. I got the Celebrity: Go Mobile Pro with the T700. I love the kit and the equipment is perfect for my applications. They also carry Apollo equipment outside of the kit. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Gone are the days when spray tan equipment set up charges are in the order of £4000
We shouldn't post prices on the boards so I wont quote any figures...the consumer does have access to the site also.

The best thing is to google spray tan equipment and I wouldn't be surprised if your not shocked as to how low a cost it is these days to purchase spray tan equipment.

HTH and good luck with your search :hug:

Latest posts

Back