Mobile therapy advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quizzy

Reaction score
I am about to start up my own mobile beauty therapy business and wondered if anyone could offer advice on the following:

- Good suppliers for beauty & nail products
- Good suppliers for mobile equipment (couch, carry cases, mani/pedi stations)
- Best insurance buys
- Any other useful info

Hi there I looked at lots of insurance policies but decided to go wth salon secure as they covered all the treatments i needed £45 a year. covers me for public, product and treatment liability for up to £2,000,000. The insurancefollows me where ever I go too-salon,mobile,home etc...

good luck x

Last edited:
Hi I am with Babtac, just like the security of being with a well known and reputable company.
I use all sorts of places really for supplies, I get my basics from my local Sally's beauty supplies, ie, couch roll spatulars, wax strips, cotton wool, mani products etc, I get my facial products from Eve Taylor on line, Spray tan stuff from Sienna x and Tantrick on line. So all depends which lines you use.
For equipment, again your local beauty suppliers. Do have an Aston and Fincher or Sally's or something near you, then you can have a look before you buy. Hth. Good luck.xx

The Guild can offer you £2 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover, and will cover you to work mobile, at home or in a salon. For more information, feel free to PM me, or call us on 0845 2177 383.

contact us for a trade account

adell

Latest posts

Back