mobile waxing pots nightmare any advice please??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthit

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what all you mobile gekks do out there when it comes to your wax pot coz I just find it a nightmare:rolleyes: when the wax is runny it just goes everywhere I'm on my third pot as I had a double one last time and the wax spilled on that soooo badly the switches were k..... after it so I'm back to my old faithful the single wax pot but find it just the same with the wax ending up all over the heater more often than not :mad: it's sooo frustarting as I want a double heater again as I use hot wax for bikin's but it's just the nightmare of transporting it bain of my life and makes it very stressful too anyvody with any advice I would reaaaaaaly appreciate there must be a secret:lol:

Thanks

Kate xxxx:hug:

the phd jpod from ellisons - quick, easy, NO MESS! simple to use, and because its in a tube it wont spill! xx

the phd jpod from ellisons - quick, easy, NO MESS! simple to use, and because its in a tube it wont spill! xx

Thanks for the advice but i gather the tube bit but how do you apply it?

Sorry for being soooo blonde just never heard of this:confused:

Kate xx

Ive just set up an account with them it looks a good thing to have thanks again

Kate :hug:

Hi Worthit!

If you haven't commited to purchasing the PHd - contact me. I know Australian Bodycare very well and not only do they have a tube method wax system but also a system for your hot wax that you can use mobile. It's a hygienic system which means you will not need to share the wax pot with more than one client.

Contact me for further info.... pm me if you wish... I could be of help !:)

I use a plastic box (from argos), put the wax heater in along with pre wax, after wax, towels, everything you need etc and pack them around the heater so it can't move/tip over. Then I usually put it in the boot along with my couch or behind the passenger seat so the box itself cant move.

I've never had a problem with it spilling this way. HTH's

I use hive roller wax system so no pot needed and no spills.
Clean and Easy also do a similar system too.

I use a plastic box (from argos), put the wax heater in along with pre wax, after wax, towels, everything you need etc and pack them around the heater so it can't move/tip over. Then I usually put it in the boot along with my couch or behind the passenger seat so the box itself cant move.

I've never had a problem with it spilling this way. HTH's

Wow!! thats amazing.. would you mind sending me a link of the box from argos please? THank you

Tolly xxx

Ive just set up an account with them it looks a good thing to have thanks again

Kate :hug:

hiya hun, sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, if you need any more info about the jpod just ask :)

I use clean + easy roller wax system.

I keep it in a aluminum case, a bit like a brief case, when i go to use it, i just open the case, lean the case it against the wall so the system stays upright and plug it in, no need to remove from the case or anything, then when i am done, i pack up and go!

You have to make sure when the wax is hot to store the case in your car upright and not lay flat as wax can leak out the cartridges.

x

I do as polished 10 does, put my wax pot into a curver box then place a plastic basket with wax sundries in and tuck that up nice and close to the wax pot and a couple of extra towels round the sides, no movement at all.

Latest posts

Back