mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
im starting this fall & have so many questions... but my 1st is about registering a business name.. did you guys who work mobile do this? I don't thin kI legally have to here in New Brunswick, Canada... but am unsure. I know to apply for a business name you need a proprietor license and pay the fee. but to work mobile you don't have to pay for a proprietor license, just your annual mobile license. hope im not confusing anyone.
any answers would be appreciated!

i already have a name picked and have added it to stuff and don't want to go too far if I have to do a search on it in the end

basically what i mean is did you guys pick a name and just use it or did you have to pay and register it to keep the name

Well, here in the UK I believe you can call yourself whatever you like, the difference being if you are a limited company in which case I think you have to check with Companies House about what you are calling your Company in case it already exists. Couldn't say for Canada but thought I'd bump this up for you and hopefully someone will be able to help you. x

anyone else know?? possible someone from Canada????

what is a limited company??

I'm in ontario. I can't really help you right now. I've just started thinking about this myself. I'm going to look into it.
If I find out anything I'll PM you. It may also be different province to province.

In the USA, you need to pick and name and have it registered with the state you are in. It is a one time thing.

thankyou for your help
I will let you know if I find anything further

Latest posts

Back