model needed for cnd course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooredianne

Reaction score
Please could someone come to my rescue. I have booked and paid for a Creative Conversion course to be held in Birmingham (At Marco Benito's) for this Tuesday (8th Feb). Unfortunately, my model can't make it and I am really desperate. Have been saving for ages to do this course and don't want to cancel (and lose my money). Is there any kind person out there that would be willing to come in to Birmingham for 1pm on Tuesday and rescue me.

Thank you in advance!!!

mooredianne said:
Please could someone come to my rescue. I have booked and paid for a Creative Conversion course to be held in Birmingham (At Marco Benito's) for this Tuesday (8th Feb). Unfortunately, my model can't make it and I am really desperate. Have been saving for ages to do this course and don't want to cancel (and lose my money). Is there any kind person out there that would be willing to come in to Birmingham for 1pm on Tuesday and rescue me.

Thank you in advance!!!

ooh yes definatly. What time til?

xxx

should be finished by 4pm!!! can pm u with any further details. what a life saver u are!!

oops just overlapped and pm'd you. yes pm me with further details etc.

xxx

can u check your inbox. got message back saying your box is full. must be really popular!!!

no not popular :sad:

I've just tried to pm you and it said that you were full too??

something funnies going on!!!!

xxx

anyhow the course is at Marco Benito's in b/ham. just outside new street train station. how will u be travelling down? am prepared to pay towards costs. if possible could u be there just before 1pm? thank you, thank you, thank you. am forever in your debt!!!

our pms must have collided!!!

This thread is so funny!!!!!

Latest posts

Back