model required for wed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have my Bio sculpture assesment on wednesday and am having probs finding a model.

I need to do a full set on someone, so if anyone near me can help it would be appreciated. its in St albans at 10am.

I would if I could Jacqui. PM me if you don't have any joy and I'll see if I can find someone for you. Good luck!

jac extreme said:
Hi Guys,
I have my Bio sculpture assesment on wednesday and am having probs finding a model.

I need to do a full set on someone, so if anyone near me can help it would be appreciated. its in St albans at 10am.
I would gladly do it for you, but I have no-one to look after kids....

Sorry Lisa

Bumping it back up.I booked it short notice.. silly me

Sorry Jac would loved to have helped, but a little far for me and too short notice for childcare - sorry hun - would have loved to have been able to wear a set of your nails lol Hope you manage to find someone - Good luck xxxxx

Hi Im only in watford. Where abouts in St albans And how long is it likely to take as I may be able to help?

Hi Shan, do you know Park street at all, coming down from the gate in bricket wood to the old red cow pub in colney street which is now bio training centre, have to be there at 9.30 should only be a couple of hours..

Hi know it very well used to be my local. Hubby comes from Park Street. would be happy to be model. Do not have the best nails in the world. short nail beds and horrible stubby fingers lol. would you be applying tips and colour/ french. just so that i know and can take my tips off. thats if you want me to be your model now i've told you how horrid my fingers are:D

yes thats great. doesnt matter what your nails or fingers are like as long as you've got no extensions on.
It'll be gel french. Hope thats ok. Can see you in the car park at nine thirty. Will p.m you my phone no.
Thanks very much. :)

Hi Jacqui
Goodluck for Wednesday. Dont worry about anything. The assessment isnt stressful. You'll be smiling after 2 hours of it....xx

Thanks Adiva, will let you know how it went.

Good Luck! Sure you'll be fine x

Latest posts

Back