Models needed in Leeds - 30th Nov. & 2nd Dec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi there all, hope someone can help - I need two models one for a skillbuilding application on 2nd December and one for a 30th November Brisa Induction. Both are at Leeds Creative and both need to have no enhancements on. If anyone can help please let me know asap - THANKS. XXX :hug: :hug: :D :D

kateyork1 said:
Hi there all, hope someone can help - I need two models one for a skillbuilding application on 2nd December and one for a 30th November Brisa Induction. Both are at Leeds Creative and both need to have no enhancements on. If anyone can help please let me know asap - THANKS. XXX :hug: :hug: :D :D

If you are still stuck Katie let me know maybe I could help

I am Louise, thanks for replying - which are you available for? xx

Hi Kate

I could maybe help u out on 2nd dec, what time would it be?

Bridge x x

Bridge x x

Hi there, thanks - it would be 1pm, let me know as soon as you can. Thank you so much babes. xx Hey - where in York are you? xx

Hiya Kate, i'm going to be there too skill building on the 2nd December. See ya there!

That's cool Debbie, missed you on the last one because of your car problems so will be good to meet you. We can get some lunch together if you want and have some nail chat!! xx

kateyork1 said:
Hi there, thanks - it would be 1pm, let me know as soon as you can. Thank you so much babes. xx Hey - where in York are you? xx

Im in acomb, Ive got the day off work but also have a 2nd job on a night I love working!!, only thing is would I be back for 6 thats what time I start work? chances are I wont be working that night anyway just the rota dosnt go up till 2 weeks before could prob swap it anyway but thought I best ask just incase!!

I would be happy to help only im not coming over to the UK till 8th Dec.
Anyone else needs a model between 8th dec and 12th let me know, I will be staying in Kidderminster if I can help. Pity im not over there for longer. I would love to catch up with a few Geeks. Not many Geeks this way.
Gonna meet up with a couple in birmingham.
Sherry

kateyork1 said:
I am Louise, thanks for replying - which are you available for? xx

30th? If you still need me

Fab Freak said:
30th? If you still need me
Nice one that would be cooool!! xx

bridget1802 said:
Im in acomb, Ive got the day off work but also have a 2nd job on a night I love working!!, only thing is would I be back for 6 thats what time I start work? chances are I wont be working that night anyway just the rota dosnt go up till 2 weeks before could prob swap it anyway but thought I best ask just incase!!

Yeah you should be easy back for six hun - should be finished by 4 latest, if not i'll let you go whenever you need to get away it won't be a problem. xx

kateyork1 said:
Yeah you should be easy back for six hun - should be finished by 4 latest, if not i'll let you go whenever you need to get away it won't be a problem. xx

Sorry to ask 20 questions!! I will be coming on train I havnt been to designer nails since its moved where abouts is it now??

If you wanted to come in the morning I could maybe pick you up on the way otherwise I'll get back in a few mins with the address and you could check it on the internet.

Its on West Park Ring Road babes (just down from Lawnswood School if you know where that is) the postcode is LS16 6QZ, the phone number is 0113 275 0433

If anyone is interested i could also do with a model for the same class on the 2nd December,x

kateyork1 said:
If you wanted to come in the morning I could maybe pick you up on the way otherwise I'll get back in a few mins with the address and you could check it on the internet.

Its on West Park Ring Road babes (just down from Lawnswood School if you know where that is) the postcode is LS16 6QZ, the phone number is 0113 275 0433

Could I come with u, but where abouts are u would it be easier if I made my way to u so u dont have to go out of your way?

bridget1802 said:
Could I come with u, but where abouts are u would it be easier if I made my way to u so u dont have to go out of your way?

Hi there,

I'm in Wheldrake and would normally set off between 8 and half past because the trafic can be bad going over. So what ever you think - could maybe meet somewhere and leave your car there and I could drop you of there after? How about Askham Bar Tesco's? Can't remember where you said you are now!!- was it Acomb?

kateyork1 said:
Hi there,

I'm in Wheldrake and would normally set off between 8 and half past because the trafic can be bad going over. So what ever you think - could maybe meet somewhere and leave your car there and I could drop you of there after? How about Askham Bar Tesco's? Can't remember where you said you are now!!- was it Acomb?

Thats a good idea, I dont have a car got a licence but no wheels!! but My boyfriend will drop me off at Askham Bar on his way to work its not far away from where I live.

Ok that's cool - I'll be in touch nearer the time to arrange what time to meet if that's okay. Where in Acomb are you? xx

Yeah thats fine will keep a look out, I live near lowfields school x

Latest posts

Back