Mole reduction electrolysis-GP referral

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy.J

Reaction score
Hi all,

I completed my training with Sterex a while back and need to sort a gp letter for clients to give to their docs to agree it's okay to reduce moles via electrolysis.

Has anyone got a template of what needs to be included? I've had a search on here and googled but can't seem to find anything. Hope someone can help, just don't want to write up a letter, give it to a client, get them to take it to the doctors and it end up being useless.

Thanks in advance. X

Have you tried asking sterex? x

There is a sample letter in the Sterex manual - or at least there is in mine! If you contact Sterex, I'm sure they'll email one to you.

Oh really? I'll have a look if not I'll give them a shout. Thanks!

Oh really? I'll have a look if not I'll give them a shout. Thanks!

No worries! My manual is at work or I'd tell you what page its on. Its a general template that you can adapt to use your own salon details. I tend to send the letter with a leaflet explaining ACP, just in case they've never heard of it.

I always used to get the client to ask for the letter, as they aren't as likely to say no to their face.

I always used to get the client to ask for the letter, as they aren't as likely to say no to their face.
GPs normally make you pay for a letter though, if you give them a letter and they just have to sign it they normally do for free.

No worries! My manual is at work or I'd tell you what page its on. Its a general template that you can adapt to use your own salon details. I tend to send the letter with a leaflet explaining ACP, just in case they've never heard of it.
Ah that's a good idea. Thank you.

GPs normally make you pay for a letter though, if you give them a letter and they just have to sign it they normally do for free.

Never had that happen, must be different depending on the area I guess :(

Never had that happen, must be different depending on the area I guess :(
Yeah, gps here hate giving out letters. I know they are busy but charging £25 for a letter doesn't make them type it any quicker lol.

Hello, apologies for starting up this thread again, but does anybody have a copy of that GP referral letter that has been discussed? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back