monkeystails 2nd place - cat 3 L&P sculpted nails at gmex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi Guys, georgie was unable to upload her pic as she had no more space, so I am doing it for her, great aren't they.

Attachments

• girls ails.jpg
    girls ails.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 218
They look really lovely georgie, did you use the same model for both days?

Pat yourself on the back girl
x

Well Done :cool: They are fab xxxx

they are amazing georgie.:)

well done Georgie :) fab nails (with or without buffing ;)) and your mum has her new ring on too

Jess
xox

Can i just ask what is Catagory 3?

Gorgeous nails by the way!
Well done,x

They look Fab! Well done.xx

Yes, they are my mummy's nails...poor thing, she has very thin skin because of using steroid creams in the past for dermatitis, so the second day I managed to make her bleed...again....

Stupid thing is that on those fingers that bled, I got a zero score out of 5. How silly is that? The cuticle area is what is being judged and the guidelines are for no damage and product flush with the natural nail. Well the product was flush, so really in my opinion, I shouldn't have lost all 5 points!!

wow they look fab, well done:)

mamma said:
Can i just ask what is Catagory 3?

Gorgeous nails by the way!
Well done,x

Thank you!

Division 3 is for people that have won 1st place in past comps.

By the way...check out my 3rd place nails from the day before, they are in the gallery...much deeper smile lines (or chevrons as Denise Wright calls them!)

wow they are fab! well done x

jac extreme said:
Hi Guys, georgie was unable to upload her pic as she had no more space, so I am doing it for her, great aren't they.

I forgot to say thanks for posting my pix Jac!! Too busy lapping up the attention!!!

Monkeystails said:
Yes, they are my mummy's nails...poor thing, she has very thin skin because of using steroid creams in the past for dermatitis, so the second day I managed to make her bleed...again....

Stupid thing is that on those fingers that bled, I got a zero score out of 5. How silly is that? The cuticle area is what is being judged and the guidelines are for no damage and product flush with the natural nail. Well the product was flush, so really in my opinion, I shouldn't have lost all 5 points!!

i totally agree hunnio.... i looked at your scores.... roll on excel.........lol :hug:
im starting my model shopping now;)

its a pity your mum cant do nails as well Georgie as she could use you as her model, they really do look wondefful.
x

Georgeous well done you. That red is stunning, which make & colour is it?

louise said:
Georgeous well done you. That red is stunning, which make & colour is it?

Hi Louise,

It is a Cele colour from Graftons, I will get the name tomorrow as I can't remember!!

Well done, beautiful nails. Love the chevron ones also!

Sparklepink said:
i totally agree hunnio.... i looked at your scores.... roll on excel.........lol :hug:
im starting my model shopping now;)
me me me if your desperate wouldnt let you down this time, cos I will be there competing. but only if you cant find some nice young hands that is, by the way is there a starting age limit on models, i am presuming its 16.

Monkeystails said:
Thank you!

Division 3 is for people that have won 1st place in past comps.

By the way...check out my 3rd place nails from the day before, they are in the gallery...much deeper smile lines (or chevrons as Denise Wright calls them!)

I can't find your other picture...I can't see that you've got a gallery and I can't see anything on your website. Please I want to look at those chevrons:lol:

Latest posts

Back