moor spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skins fine thanks.
just when I put the products on, think it was the toner, it was a bit mind-blowing.

Mind-blowing good or not good?

the products are nice, but found the oily range a bit astringent and the toner, was a bit strong.

good to hear your skin is fine and well:)

what do they smell like?

ummmm, some of it smells nice, but some of it has a perfumey any facial range.

Hi everyone,
I have used the oily facial range a few times now, and it is really quite nice.
the original 'astringent' feel isn't as powerful after the first time.
I use the matifying moisturiser which is nice, but am also using some acne lotion and my skin is drying out so may swap.

My husband is using the unperfumed moisturiser which is said is a really good idea as he often nicks my stuff but is put off with the 'girly image' that comes with it.

Not so keen on the exfoliation and mask part of it, but having only used it once, will give it another go and report back.

Feel a bit guilty about commenting on the products without giving them a proper go.

Hi there

Yes I used Moor Spa about 3 years ago - not doing anything beauty/nail wise at the mo. I spoke to Dee who runs it and she was very helpful.

I liked the products, and had one particular client with sensitive skin and she liked the products and bought them and I felt that was a good test of the products if it was ok for sensitive skin.

Deb379

Hi there

Yes I used Moor Spa about 3 years ago - not doing anything beauty/nail wise at the mo. I spoke to Dee who runs it and she was very helpful.

I liked the products, and had one particular client with sensitive skin and she liked the products and bought them and I felt that was a good test of the products if it wok for sensitive skin.

Deb379

Im getting on quite well with the moor spa stuff, I have been using it every day on myself for about a week, so has bf and mum!, oh and neighbour lol, anyways the only concern I have thus far is the exfoliator, I feel that it is more effective if I really lather it up well before using it (im a dermalogica geek so its hard converting myself lol)

And also, does anyone know why you only leave the masque on for a min or 2 the first time, gradually building up to 5 mins?

xx

It is quite effective the exfoliator, do you need a little water with it to lather it a bit? Can't remember now.

Give Dee a ring re the face mask, she really is a very nice lady and very helpful, or drop her an email. It might be because it's quite rich with minerals could be a big strong to start with. How are you getting if off lol. I used to use a £4.99 slow cooker from argos - wet lots of flannels and wring out and put in the slow cooker, within minutes they would be quite hot and would need cooling off a little before using, but they were great for getting the mud mask off.

Deb379

It is quite effective the exfoliator, do you need a little water with it to lather it a bit? Can't remember now.

Give Dee a ring re the face mask, she really is a very nice lady and very helpful, or drop her an email. It might be because it's quite rich with minerals could be a big strong to start with. How are you getting if off lol. I used to use a £4.99 slow cooker from argos - wet lots of flannels and wring out and put in the slow cooker, within minutes they would be quite hot and would need cooling off a little before using, but they were great for getting the mud mask off.

Deb379

well i am not doing any paying clients so when me and my bf use it we just use a hot damp flannel! but I must say I am liking the moor spa range. but the big question is.......does it get results for your clients? xx

Hi Everyone
I am Jo from Moor Spa (Dee is my boss).
I hope you are all getting on well with the samples. We try to send out a reasonable amount so you can actually see what they are like to use and can also use them on a few different people. We would prefer you to have a good idea of what the products are like to do treatments with before you have to make a financial commitment.
I will try and answer some of the questions posed.
The Refining Facial Mask (black mud like mask) is a very effective and active product. One of its qualities is that it has quite a strong drawing quality on the skin which brings the blood to the surface and can leave a little redness if left on too long. The key is to leave it on for the correct amount of time. We always say a short amount of time on the packaging so as to avoid any redness. As a therapist, and with some experience using the product, you will be able to assess how long a client would need the product on for. On clients with very sensitive skin you can put a little of the Rejuvenating Moisturiser underneath the Refining Mask. One thing you should always do though is make sure the mask remains moist on the skin.
The Revitalizing Exfoliator works best with water as a lather. One downside for Moor Spa is it does make the product last a long time :)
If anyone has any other questions please feel free to ask me or give Dee a call.
regards Jo
(and sorry for my absence from the forums for so long, please don't tell Dee :))

I use mor spa and love it.

It may not be as posh and expensive and well known as some of the higher end brands but IMO is just as good. My skin has never been better and looks and feels great. My clients love it too.

Resonably priced and good results.;)

Another positive point for moor spa, their cost of products to the client is very reasonable (and also to the therapist), and when they use the products they are really pleased as they feel they get value for money, and results.

Deb379

Latest posts

Back