More Pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score

This is another strange colour :confused: But my daughter never does what I want and I needed the practice before my first paying client on Thursday:Scared:
I still cant get the smiles right :sad: I seem to manage on one set them I go all to pot on the next set I do! Nothing like being consistent lol:confused:

Hi - I couldn't open your pics for a better look. I know what you mean about doing a good set of smiles - thinking you've cracked it - then the next time it might not go so well! same happens to me.
Well they are bright in colour from what I can see, is this the daughter that had yellow last week? Doesn't matter what colour she has as long as she lets you practice on her........I'm wondering what she's going to ask for next:D

Suzie.e said:
Hi - I couldn't open your pics for a better look. I know what you mean about doing a good set of smiles - thinking you've cracked it - then the next time it might not go so well! same happens to me.
Well they are bright in colour from what I can see, is this the daughter that had yellow last week? Doesn't matter what colour she has as long as she lets you practice on her........I'm wondering what she's going to ask for next:D

Yes this is the same daughter that had the yellow she turned 14 yesterday and is getting more and more strange by the day lol Hopeing that it might be something a little less bright next time:biggrin:
I have posted the pics in the Gallery so you should get a better look there:Love:

Karen your daughter has the strangest choice of colours - teenagers, love em eh! They just look a little wide on the hips, if you slendered them in a bit then they would help to stop the blue being quite so overpowering.

Also remember that people who wear your work are a walking advert. Having seen the yellow and now the blue on your daughter, I would say that neither colour has suited her skin tone and so is not showing your work off at its best. I know teenagers are very head strong and it doesn't matter what you say they still go ahead and ignore us and do what they want. BUT if she was a "proper" client you must be able to advise on what is best for the client. IMO those primary colours just aren't best for her skintone and are not showing your work off to the best.

However on the up side, your work is improving with every set, and you are taking the advice on here and putting it into practice so well done hun.

Hi karen, your daughter does love bright colours does she? I think your nails just need a little taken in at the hips as Sassy said. Your smiles on some fingers arenot bad, but hey practice makes perferct. Well done and good luck for your client on thursday.x

I cant wait to get a camera so you geeks can tell me my flaws.

I dont think the blue does your work justice....It will accentuate a wobbly smile line...but I think you are doing very well..slim them down a bit and they will be great!!

Latest posts

Back