More website feedback please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
I've just opened my home salon and have noticed an increase in traffic to my website and want to be sure I have done everything I can to showcase myself in the best light. Please could you take a look at my website and let me know if anything needs changing or if there is anything I have missed.

www.sincerebeauty.co.uk

I know there's a few similar threads at the moment but I would really appreciate your opinions and suggestions. Thanks so much in advance.

Meira

I think it looks really fresh and welcoming. I had a good look around and all the links seem to work. The only thing I would sayis that the price for your LVL lashes is differs. On the Prices page it is £20 (which I thought was very cheap!) and on the Special Offers page it is £40 until the end of Jan, so I assume that the £20 is a typo. Other than that - good job!

Hey!

Just had a quick look, love the colours & design! One thing I did notice, on your price section the prices for your waxing aren't inline with the treatment but this could be because I'm looking on my phone an not on a computer :s

Haven't had a proper read through as on my phone an it makes my eyes go funny lol but will have a proper read on the laptop tomorrow :) xxxx

Website looks really good I only skimmed it quickly, change your copyright to 2014. You change this every year to the year we are in. :D

I think it looks really fresh and welcoming. I had a good look around and all the links seem to work. The only thing I would sayis that the price for your LVL lashes is differs. On the Prices page it is £20 (which I thought was very cheap!) and on the Special Offers page it is £40 until the end of Jan, so I assume that the £20 is a typo. Other than that - good job!

Ooh thanks for that. I had been messing with the alignment of the columns and must have changed without realising :( thanks for your kind comments too. Xx

Hey!

Just had a quick look, love the colours & design! One thing I did notice, on your price section the prices for your waxing aren't inline with the treatment but this could be because I'm looking on my phone an not on a computer :s

Haven't had a proper read through as on my phone an it makes my eyes go funny lol but will have a proper read on the laptop tomorrow :) xxxx

Thanks Fay. Yes the price list page has been driving me crazy. Weebly doesn't have a tool where you can place a table on the page so waiting for my hubby to write the code for it so in the meantime have been using columns which don't seem to always line up :(

Xxx

Latest posts

Back