Most popular beauty treatments in the winter??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aggy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will be doing beauty treatments in my tanning shop for the first time and was wonedring what shall I focus on the most for winter??
Anybody could tip me on their best winter promotions??

Thanks a lot!
Agi

The only treatment that i really see a dip in in the winter months is pedicures, so last year I introduced a "chilly toes" pedicure and used hot stones, a warming mask and offered a complimentary hot chocolate. It worked really well accept I drank more than my fair share of hot chocolate ! :smack:

If your only thinking of introducing one or two treatments I would suggest tanning and waxing which are busy for me all year round x

Thanks a lot!
Any more advice girls? :)

love the chilly toes, might have to "borrow" that idea and adapt it to suit.

Hot stone always becomes more popular at this time of year, and I am going to push the thai hot herb compresses too as its very warming.

Think i'll also trying the chilly toes idea that sounds fab!! and also hotstones as well. I have a hotstones heater but im needing a few hotstones. Anyone have any ideas where i can pick some up fairly cheap?

Think i'll also trying the chilly toes idea that sounds fab!! and also hotstones as well. I have a hotstones heater but im needing a few hotstones. Anyone have any ideas where i can pick some up fairly cheap?
are you trained?

Yes, did my training at Matfen Hall. Hate it when people do treatments that they aren't trained in it's sooooo unprofessional and just dangerous!

I too do something similar to your "chilly toes" but I call mine "tired tootsies" which consists of heated booties and foot & leg massage, I do the same for the hands with the heated mittens called "heavenly hands", I call these my winter warmers!
x:hug:x

The only treatment that i really see a dip in in the winter months is pedicures, so last year I introduced a "chilly toes" pedicure and used hot stones, a warming mask and offered a complimentary hot chocolate. It worked really well accept I drank more than my fair share of hot chocolate ! :smack:

If your only thinking of introducing one or two treatments I would suggest tanning and waxing which are busy for me all year round x

omg, what a fab idea.. do you mind if i use this in my salon???xx

A ''Fire and Ice'' pedi or mani - cooling gel or mask infused with warm mitts or booties - paraffin - Themasoft soyaffin mitts or booties[individual use] - FLIPFOX Body Massage Candles [soy based]

These were popular a while back using the CND Raw Earth Foot Mask[fire] - Marine Gel [ice] & a paraffin wax infusion[fire]

HTH

omg, what a fab idea.. do you mind if i use this in my salon???xx

Course not, otherwise I wouldnt have posted it on the world wide web :)

I love the fire and Ice idea too, I use raw earth products and love them in winter

x

Latest posts

Back