MUA's question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koko23

Reaction score
Hey looking for a bit of advice ..

Just wondering how many days you work ? are your appointments mainly weekends and if you can make a living just doing makeup alone . I'm currently starting by just doing Saturday and Sunday at the moment . I'm doing a business plan but wondering how common it is to get makeup clients during the week ? Thanks in advance xxxx

Following as I’m just starting up too. But a lot of people get married on week days now so I’m hoping it might fill those times [emoji846]

Most of my make up appointments are on Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday mornings but all my prom girls are booked for Thursdays & Fridays this year.
I get the odd person for weekday bridal or wedding guests but most of my bookings are for weekends x

I work at a local photo studio doing makeovers most Thursdays which isn’t great money but it tops up my earnings. It’s freelance so I can just do the days I’m free. I’m pretty much fully booked with (mainly Bridal) Makeup fridays and Saturday’s with the odd day here and there but then I try to fit my trials in on other days too so I make a pretty good wage altogether x

Thanks for your replies girls that's been really helpful xxx

Latest posts

Back